Page 17 of 184 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

1. I get it, but NOPE is a relatively unpopular meme. I only saw it like three days ago in a Minecraft gif.

2. Yeah I was relying on people knowing that "NOPE.jpg" = the "fuck that" response to something creepy.
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

3. For posterity's sake:

4. I'm pretty sure that meme has nothing to do with creepy things and everything to do with denying the statement of the post before it.

5. I always thought of it more like - *oh shit, something terrifying* NOPE! *turns around and runs away*

6. This is the meme. That amnesia gif is an extension of it.

It's stupid.

7. I assumed the long necked NOPE had nothing to do with the scary NOPE. Here's another scary NOPE:

Last edited by dave is ok; 29 Apr 2011 at 03:54 PM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    I'm pretty sure that meme has nothing to do with creepy things and everything to do with denying the statement of the post before it.
    It may have another meaning but I'm positive mine is also correct.

9. That might be true.

God this is the worst discussion ever. Post the fucking gif next time. You're only allowed to do the PICTURENAME.EXTENSION thing when it's something the forum has already run into the ground goddammit.
    Last edited by FirstBlood; 29 Apr 2011 at 03:55 PM.

10. Unfortunately, typing ____.jpg is it itself a sub-meme, rather than just laziness. I'm also lazy though.

But hey, we get less than an hour of GOT per week. Gotta talk about something!