Page 6 of 184 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

1. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    Winter has been coming for like 10 goddamn years
    More like it never came.

I can't imagine this sucking. HBO is the shit.

Too bad they would run out of material in 4 years (if we ever get that far, which I doubt).

2. i'm sure theres a contractual clause that states they can do what they want with the series if he hasn't finished the next fucking book by then.

3. Considering how GRRM seems to be a control freak about his books (which I don't blame him), I doubt they can do whatever they want with the ending. My guess is that it will just end abruptly.

My guess is it'll get canceled right when it starts to get interesting like every fucking show ever.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    My guess is it'll get canceled right when it starts to get interesting like every fucking show ever.
    Cancel after season 1

6. HBO is pretty good about giving shows a chance. Expensive shows with no viewership like Carnivale, Deadwood, Rome all got renewed. This show gets two seasons at a minimum - especially since all the sets were so fucking expensive to build in the first place

7. I thought Deadwood had a half decent following. Carnivale is showing on HBO Canada right now so I may watch it if it's anything like Deadwood or Rome.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. I loved Carnivale, but it's not gritty or anything like the other two. Worth watching though

Every time I see this thread I get hungry for mongolian bbq.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    Worth watching
    Until the show gets canceled without resolving anything. Might as well just kick yourself in the balls.