Page 7 of 184 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

1. Well yeah, until that

2. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Until the show gets canceled without resolving anything. Might as well just kick yourself in the balls.
    You mean like the books? This is not going to end regardless.

3. Would love for this show to be super-epic-awesome-Zod-adamantium but this story isn't even, like, half done book-wise. It's like HBO buying the rights for LOTR: Fellowship w/o knowing how 2 Towers turns out.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

4. Actually, yes, it's over half-done. Four out of seven books are out, with the fifth very nearly done (five already-drafted chapters left to finalize at last report - the publisher is confident they'll be releasing it early next year, though GRRM is holding fast to his policy of 'no further comment 'til it's done.'). Furthermore, GRRM has shown the producers of the show his plot outline for the remaining books so they can plan everything accordingly.
    Last edited by Space Pirate Roberts; 13 Dec 2010 at 07:25 AM. Reason: added source link

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

5. If this show goes three seasons, the third season is going to be absolutely insane

6. YES. Oh gods let that happen. The first book is almost boring in comparison. The Red Wedding, the epic battle at the Wall... and I really wanna see if the guy playing Jaime can pull off the transition from uber-asshole (which he seems to have down) to admirable cripple.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

7. Now that I think about it, Season 3 would be a fitting end to the TV series. Feast of Crows sucks and I can't remember a single thing about it.

8. Feast of Crows and Dance with Dragons would have to both be the fourth season, assuming it got that far.

You can't just ignore main characters for an entire season

9. Tell that to GRRM.

10. I read through Storm of Swords back when it was the latest book. I lost interest after Martin was taking fucking forever.