Page 157 of 184 FirstFirst ... 143153155156157158159161171 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1837

Thread: Game of Thrones

1. I'm almost positive Shadow Baby was made for one purpose, fulfilled it and is in the ether.

2. I thought it was more of a spell, but I like that read on it a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. What great fun it would be, though, if Night King is walking up to the Iron Throne after Icezerion ice nukes King's Landing, and he finally lets the tiniest smile show because of his great success...

... and then a fucking shadow with the face of Stannis Baratheon bops him Renly style, sits down on the throne. Then Davos, mouth agape, says, "One fewer Night King, I guess."

4. I am curious to see how far south Night King will get when he is ultimately defeated by Prince Who is Promised Davos

5. King's Landing, Aerys wasn't mad, he had a cripple boy whispering in his ear the whole time to do mad prep work. Only one wildfire cache is 'sploded.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

6. Judging from the groans this season has elicited from me so far, I'm going to guess that Dany & Jon will have their backs against the wall as the Night King approaches them for the kill. He'll do typical bad guy move of, "Let me really take some time to wind this attack up even though these weapons just have to touch a being in order to make it bleed out entirely," and Sam will be like, "MR FRODO I MEAN JON," and put some dragonglass into the Night King's back.

The main question will be whether Cersei survives this next episode. If she does, she's the big bad, not the Night King.

If I were writing this:
    - Bran's Dark Mark and having passed the wall allows the Night King to fly Viserion to King's Landing
    - He lays some smackdown on the armistice meeting because, god damn it, all the people he needs to take out will be there, and he at least gets Jon & Dany
    - Jaime or Qyburn or someone figures out, "I've got to blow this bitch up" and, like Astro said, hits the cache under the dragon pit
    - We see Cersei has lived ... unburnt? received Night King's powers? some unforeseen method?
    - We are left with auxiliary/flawed folks like Sam, Gilly, Missandei, Grey Worm, Theon, and such to pick up and fight Cersei

7. Cersei is night queen, somehow, with night prince in the womb.

8. I don't even care any more, I'm just watching dragons burn people alive and waiting for Arya to cut her sister's face off.

9. I don't care either. If I don't get to blow an airhorn on Sunday then I'm done.

10. It didn't quite click the first time, but I was re-watching this episode and when Littlefinger/Sansa were talking about Arya, they really went out of their way to emphasize "Maybe Brienne can help, if either of the Stark girls was trying to hurt the other, she'd have to intercede." Camera hangs on Sansa as this realization sets in, and then in the next scene she's blatantly getting rid of Brienne, telling her to GTFO to King's Landing.

What's the deal there? They framed it like Arya was the one antagonizing, but this is Sansa plotting some violence, or what?

Or is it Arya impersonating Sansa? (I forget, can she only do this to people she's killed?)

Not sure what this is setting up but it does seem like those dots are meant to be connected.