Page 174 of 184 FirstFirst ... 160170172173174175176178 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1837

Thread: Game of Thrones

1. The real shocker in all of this is just the fact that it's over. We've all been assuming the Night King is the boss fight, but there are three extended-length episodes left. The next one will be Cercei/Euron, but that leaves two more. There's a twist coming.

2. The episode was well-shot, which is probably the best compliment I can give it. Wanted to preface that before:

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Good point considering they just showed her sneaking around and a couple drips of blood alerted a zombie. Then she’s able to sneak up on the dude who’s surrounded by zombies in the snow. Maybe she can fly.
    Episode 1 of this season. Jon's standing in the Godswood. Arya is suddenly there. "How'd you sneak up on me?"

Anyway, I got what I initially wanted before the season started: Night King defeated in this episode, leaving Cersei as the end game. I also did not want Jon or Dany to be the one dealing the end blow.

The strategery didn't really bother me. I understand it probably should but at this point I get it. I'm also glad they didn't go all out offing people but they did kill my boy Edd, which sucks.

But we got the inevitable groans: Reanimating the dead Starks in the crypts, which is lazy writing, and, worse, bad guy about to achieve ultimate victory before being stabbed from behind* by an offscreen character they forgot about/didn't account for.

*The small twist they put on this, despite having been set up in the Arya/Brienne fight last season, doesn't save it.

Props to Alfie Allen for a magnificent performance.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    The real shocker in all of this is just the fact that it's over. We've all been assuming the Night King is the boss fight, but there are three extended-length episodes left. The next one will be Cercei/Euron, but that leaves two more. There's a twist coming.
    Nope, the next 3 are going to be Cercei/Euron. Two eps building it up then finally the battle.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. or just one episode build up.. one episode battle... one episode aftermath.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

5. They need a new night king, it is going to be Jon.

6. The night is dark and impossible to see.

A very whelming episode.

7. Yeah I couldn't see a goddamn thing the whole episode. I felt like the dragon, lumbering around in the fog and shoving popcorn in my mouth in an attempt to do absolutely nothing about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. It was mentioned a few times throughout the show that no one can kill the Night King. Guess what? No One did kill the Night King.

9. Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. You’re a good article.