Page 181 of 184 FirstFirst ... 167177179180181182183 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1837

Thread: Game of Thrones

1. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I'm just glad he got to pet the dog at the end.
    Hey now... you're stepping into my lane.

Ghhhhooooosssssstttttttttt!!!!
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Brienne’s final moments were good, the rest was a bunch of people walking very slowly
    YUP! She was the only one I had any twinge of emotion about.

The finale can be summed up as “despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage.”
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. This was also the only good think piece about the show:

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com...me-of-thrones/
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    but we got no answers about Bran and the Night King, John's parantage was trivial and unnecessary for the plot
    I'm actually a huge fan of the prophecies and such not meaning shit at the end. That said, Jon's entire life & personality were built around his father, Ned Stark. The few choices he did make for himself came from the honorable person who raised him. Yet he found out his true parents and sniffled once. It should have hit him more. As well, I like the point about rushing into war without all the facts/distorting the facts re: R+L and peoples' perception of what happened vs what did, especially with numbnuts in chief setting us on course for war with Iran. And yet, that gets the slightest nod as part of Tyrion having to fix problems or something.

I'm unconcerned about King Bran even though I should be considering his powers.

As soon as they revealed that killing the Night King was the way to end all his creations, the White Walkers became a useless plot point.

5. I was happy to see he man and battle damaged battle cat reunited. So jon is the new mance and the true king in the north?

6. Keeping the nightwatch around seems stupid. Even if no one believed in white walkers, being sent to the wall made sense out of tradition and protection from wildlings.
    But now they know there were whitewalkers, and they’ve all been wiped out. The wildlings are at peace with the south, so there’s no reason to worry about them. Besides, in a generation Sansa’s offspring and Jon’s offspring will marry and truly unite the North.
    Oh, is everyone going to make use of the Nightwatch? Wouldnt it be weird for one kingdom to let another one send its worst people through to take residence there? There’s precedence set. They dont send their best people north. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people

7. Makes Lost look good. Yikes.

8. Nobody knew about the whitewalkers in the beginning, the Wall was always a defacto listening post for Up North with the Watch acting as mounties. I figure they go back to being mounties.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. I mean, it was fine. A lot of eye-rolling from me. The iron throne. Trying to put humor into the king selection scene felt out of place. The Song of Ice and Fire was groanworthy. Brienne rewriting history was cringy. But I'm fine with, as Tyrion said, no one is happy, so it's a good compromise. My impression through the series is that nobody ever gets what they want, and despite their efforts they're swept up in the momentum of politics.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

10. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Nobody knew about the whitewalkers in the beginning, the Wall was always a defacto listening post for Up North with the Watch acting as mounties. I figure they go back to being mounties.
    People knew, they just didn’t believe in them.