Page 183 of 184 FirstFirst ... 169179181182183184 LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1837

Thread: Game of Thrones

1. You get so obnoxious that it swings back around to not bothering me. As long as I can control myself enough to not get involved with your monologistic treatment of the board, it’s all good. So your video is correct, in this case.

2. It was fine. No bad, not great. I liked portions of how things turned out. At least Jon reunited with Ghost.

I just wish there was more done with the NightKing. I was fine with him dying like a bitch but what was his deal? Seriously? Kill everyone then what? The Three Eyed Raven thing is queer too. Hey guys! I can see the past!? But why? How? Huh?
    Last edited by EvilMog; 20 May 2019 at 07:15 PM.

3. There is no deal with NK, it is just GoT's Mid-Boss with a huge weak point.

4. I would have liked to the see the dragon burn Jon. That would have been a fitting end for him.

5. I'm not sure you can burn Jon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Jon got burned back in season 1. No burning since his resurrection by Red Velvet, though.

7. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    It was fine. No bad, not great. I liked portions of how things turned out. At least Jon reunited with Ghost.

I just wish there was more done with the NightKing. I was fine with him dying like a bitch but what was his deal? Seriously? Kill everyone then what? The Three Eyed Raven thing is queer too. Hey guys! I can see the past!? But why? How? Huh?
    The Night King was created to wipe out humanity to save the earth. So he didn't have an end game besides "Kill everybody," but they never did explain his connection to Bran, which feels like a huge dangling plot thread.

8. The Night King wanted to kill Bran because as the 3 Eyed Raven he knew the entire history of humanity. He wanted to scrub the planet clean of humanity, not even a mention. And that means killing the 3 Eyed Raven. They said it in the fucking episode.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    The Night King wanted to kill Bran because as the 3 Eyed Raven he knew the entire history of humanity. He wanted to scrub the planet clean of humanity, not even a mention. And that means killing the 3 Eyed Raven. They said it in the fucking episode.
    ^ Yup

10. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    I would think Jon would be.
    Yes, that is what was pretty strongly implied at the end of the episode. The point is his descendants won’t, necessarily.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids