Page 184 of 184 FirstFirst ... 170180182183184
Results 1,831 to 1,837 of 1837

Thread: Game of Thrones

1. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    The Night King wanted to kill Bran because as the 3 Eyed Raven he knew the entire history of humanity. He wanted to scrub the planet clean of humanity, not even a mention. And that means killing the 3 Eyed Raven. They said it in the fucking episode.
    They speculated that, but it's dumb. There would have been no reason for him to tend to the matter personally, nor to stand around and stare at him before doing so.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    Yes, that is what was pretty strongly implied at the end of the episode. The point is his descendants won’t, necessarily.
    I don't think we'll ever know - though Jon isn't supposed to have an descendants whatsoever according to the "agreement".

3. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    They speculated that, but it's dumb. There would have been no reason for him to tend to the matter personally, nor to stand around and stare at him before doing so.
    He had to or Arya couldn't kill him. Duh!

4. We waited years for this encounter, he was just savoring the moment.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

5. IDK, we can sit and whine about failed or dumb strategies, etc... but it was pretty clear, to me anyway, that the Night King had a chip on his shoulder and an arrogance. Why wouldn't HE want to be the one to deliver that blow to Bran and end humanity and its memories? Doesn't seem outlandish to me.

6. He had a lot of swagger to him, definitely.

7. NK killed less main characters than Walder Frey.