Page 99 of 184 FirstFirst ... 8595979899100101103113 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

1. We should have all of our "bad guys" identified for the remaining seasons after this next episode.

- Littlefinger (Overall story)
    - Cersei (King's Landing story, though there may be a surprise here)
    - Night's King (Wall story, and kind of in general)
    - Sons of the Harpy (Slaver's Bay story)
    - Faceless Men (Braavos story)
    - Stannis (Winterfell story, yup)

We just need Dorne's bad guy.

My feeling is that we will have a surprise in the "overall story" bad guy - a.k.a. a slight change in the people taken out from the DWD epilogue.

2. I figure everybody's a bad guy the second their goals overlap with somebody else's existence in this show. Except Ned Stark.

Who was still a bad guy from that very first runaway scout's point of view.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Sons of the Harpy have the worst plans of anyone on this show, and there are plenty of stinkers to compare against.

What exactly was their goal at the colosseum? They seem to fall squarely in the "give Daenerys something to do" category. The full scale production of Harpy masks, and the accounting slip-up that must have allowed it (since aren't they supposed to be made with the gold from the toppled statue?) is also obnoxiously impressive. Their strange motto to "never throw a spear unless it'll be useless" seems counter-intuitive, but, they are a strange people with many old customs.
    Last edited by FuryFox; 09 Jun 2015 at 06:14 PM.

4. Attached Images Attached Images

5. Quote Originally Posted by FuryFox View Post
    Sons of the Harpy have the worst plans of anyone on this show, and there are plenty of stinkers to compare against.

What exactly was there goal at the colosseum? They seem to fall squarely in the "give Daenerys something to do" category. The full scale production of Harpy masks, and the accounting slip-up that must have allowed it (since aren't they supposed to be made with the gold from the toppled statue?) is also obnoxiously impressive. Their strange motto to "never throw a spear unless it'll be useless" seems counter-intuitive, but, they are a strange people with many old customs.
    I am also a fan of the "stick around when there is a dragon" plan they had, followed by the "throw a spear but don't immediately run away when you are now weaponless next to a dragon". And the fact that nobility makes up like 50% of the population or something.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

6. They were killing the middle class also so I guess they're just fucking shit up anarchist-style so she'll leave.

All I know is she needs to take her army and get moving to Westeros already. Or preferably solve the Harpy issues. It seems unrealistic that a city of middle class and free slaves wouldn't rat out some rich assholes.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 09 Jun 2015 at 06:41 PM.

7. Why are the Unsullied so fucking useless?
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

8. Turns out getting your dick cut off doesn't give you superpowers, apparently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Fuck.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

10. Ramon is going to be pissed.