Name:	5rCenEK.png 
Views:	99 
Size:	789.8 KB 
ID:	78944

Too soon?

3. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Dat Boi best meme 2k16

4. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    I think so. Maybe if that little bitch Howland Reed hadn't stabbed Arthur Dayne in the back...
    Honor is for chumps.

Thinking about this last episode: Won't the Wights now have a giant undead Hodor on their side now?
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 24 May 2016 at 12:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. Probably?

If Blackfish is back does that mean STONEHEART
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Honor is for chumps.

Thinking about this last episode: Won't the Wights now have a giant undead Hodor on their side now?
    Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Probably?

If Blackfish is back does that mean STONEHEART
    Filming spoilers:

Blackfish: The Riverlands exists to get Brienne down there and meet up with Jaime. I doubt LSH. On her way, Brienne will probably witness Walder Frey's demise. She will also meet Ian McShane's character, the show equivalent of Meribald. Aside from him stating that he's responsible for bringing back a character everyone thinks is dead, the other purpose of the Riverlands adventure is to get the information Sansa needs to realize Littlefinger screwed her father over. Can you think of a character who is assumed dead, has an affinity for Sansa, and can stand as eye witness to Littlefinger's betrayal?

Hodor: Various script sneaks noted the multiple appearances of Wun Wun. Yet, in episode 9 there's a meeting inside Winterfell between Sansa, Jon, Ramsay, and Littlefinger that gets interrupted by a giant banging on the gates. Not named as Wun Wun. So hmm.

If the tales are to be believed, we get a brief young adult Ned again this Sunday and then don't see him again until episode 10.

7. Stuff kinda happened! Glad arya came to her senses, that storyline was lame as fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. Yeah, crossing Arya with Dany which should happen soon will make things a lot more interesting.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Why do you assume she'll go to Dany?

10. She's going to be looking for Tyrion and by the time she gets there Dany will be back in the city.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.