Page 106 of 184 FirstFirst ... 92102104105106107108110120 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1837

Thread: Game of Thrones

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Bran "Will you know how to find the Last Hearth?"
    Osha: "You Southerners build your big castles and you never move. You're easy to find."

That exchange occurred when Bran and Rickon parted ways, so as far as we tv people know that's where Osha and Rickon were headed. No info as to whether they actually made it there though.
    Oh, nice, thanks. I haven't watched through in a while.

2. Air date for season 6 episode 1 is up in the air kinda - HBO announced that Vinyl starts on Valentine's day, which would put its last episode on April 17th. Since HBO gives a week between series finales and premiers, that means May 1st at the earliest.

I wonder if this means we'll get book 6 before the season?

Jed & other book readers: The Tower of Joy flashback has been filmed. Dayne vs. Ned and Howland, seen through Bran's eyes. Not sure about whether White Bull or Whent were in the scene, or if other Stark men were - nor if Lyanna was involved. Riverrun siege filming is in progress with Edmure, Blackfish, Jaime, and Brienne. What do you think about that?

Also, episode 9:
    - Real battle in the North
    - Six armies at this battle on different sides, including the Vale
    - Jon Snow in Stark attire leading one side
    - Ramsay Bolton leading another side
    - Ramsay will be displaying burning, flayed bodies of two known characters
    - Wun Wun at the battle
    - Sansa at the battle

Holy crap.

3. I just hope Winds of Winter comes out before next season airs. I know GRRM says the show and the book are two different tellings of the same story, but I'm going to be pissed if the show spoils major parts of the book.

And yes, more Wun Wun please. A Wun Wun / Hodor spinoff would tickle me pink.

4. Don't bet on it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    I just hope Winds of Winter comes out before next season airs. I know GRRM says the show and the book are two different tellings of the same story, but I'm going to be pissed if the show spoils major parts of the book.
    Haha, I was so upset about the Shireen thing. I mean, I get the stuff within the show's context - but then to hear Benioff (or Weiss, I don't recall which guy) on the Behind the Episode clip say, "When George told us about this…" was so disheartening. I'm sure there will be a good reason for it in the book but it's still awful.

At least we know that the Harpy isn't Hizdahr, even if he's still alive in the book. Oh, speaking of which, pretty sure they cast the Green Grace - that Souad Faress woman.

6. Exciting bump for a casting call that just leaked:

“Fletcher”: He is a fat nobleman in his 60’s. He has distinctive rugged features, a Northern accent, and a distinguished air. Our source says he has a stirring speech during which he unexpectedly shifts political allegiances.

The actor is only expected to shoot for one day- the same day as the above role, on December 16th, in Northern Ireland.

I'm guessing the brief shooting time is for the character to say the cool stuff out of book context (like a gathering prior to a battle or something) … but still. Get hype?

7. Wyman Manderly?

8. In light of the incredibly vague poster HBO released today:

He was walking through the crypts beneath Winterfell, as he had walked a thousand times before. The Kings of Winter watched him pass with eyes of ice, and the dire wolves at their feet turned their great stone heads and snarled. Last of all, he came to the tomb where his father slept, with Brandon and Lyanna beside him. "Promise me, Ned," Lyanna's statue whispered. She wore a garland of pale blue roses, and her eyes wept blood.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Haha, I was so upset about the Shireen thing. I mean, I get the stuff within the show's context - but then to hear Benioff (or Weiss, I don't recall which guy) on the Behind the Episode clip say, "When George told us about this…" was so disheartening. I'm sure there will be a good reason for it in the book but it's still awful.
    It will definitely spoil the books.

10. look here, upon a sig graveyard.