Page 120 of 184 FirstFirst ... 106116118119120121122124134 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1837

Thread: Game of Thrones

1. THE HOUND! I'm so happy he's alive, he's the only other character I really love besides Littlefinger.

I'm sad the Deadwood guy was only in one ep
    Cersei was definitely getting the blue screen of death during her scene.

Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    Good looking out!

All I could find so far was Ricky Champ as "Flynn" (I'm guessing Beardless Dick). The other guy, I'm guessing, is Notch.

3. Ian McShane only being in one episode seems like a horrible waste of talent.

EDIT: Just watched it. I loved The Hound stuff. Seemed a little too convenient he wasn't there for the massacre though.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 07 Jun 2016 at 10:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    screaming and crying and flailing

5. This episode was disappointing. That dialogue with Tyrion, Greyworm and Missandei was garbage. The Edmure/Jamie was much better though. Blackfish could have helped Sansa but no, he is a stubborn old fuck. And Arya, no wonder GRRM can't make any progress on her storyline because it is utter nonsense.

And Cleganebowl is off?

6. That no name girl was like the terminator!!!

7. ha, my son said the same thing.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    This episode was disappointing. That dialogue with Tyrion, Greyworm and Missandei was garbage. The Edmure/Jamie was much better though. Blackfish could have helped Sansa but no, he is a stubborn old fuck. And Arya, no wonder GRRM can't make any progress on her storyline because it is utter nonsense.

And Cleganebowl is off?
    It's definitely the weakest this season and in the running for all time. Very odd pacing, music cues, spinning wheel stuff (I'm looking at you, Tyrion, but at least homegirl is back). I'm okay with the Waif dying off screen but I'm curious about the Blackfish thing - aside from Brienne being there that whole siege played out pretty faithfully to the books and then Blackfish escaped after some fighting.

Maybe he played dead and escaped? A man can hope. He'd be a good addition to Sansa's war chest, even if he gets there after the stuff at Winterfell goes down next episode.

Cleganebowl as was hyped is definitely off. No trial by combat and Sandor joining the BWB does not rule out a future encounter elsewhere between the two. It really depends on Cersei. I have some thoughts on that but since some of my thoughts are spot on I'll toss them into a spoiler tag.

Qyburn looked into the rumor of wildfire being below the Sept of Baelor and found tons of it. Cersei is either going to lose it when Tommen dies OR will engineer some kind of kidnapping - either way I think she plans on having the pyromancers blow that shit up and that's what Bran saw. I think Cersei heads to Casterly Rock but that opens up the possibility of the BWB intercepting them and then Hound vs. Mountain?

EDIT: Oh, and gtfo Lady Stoneheart. Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    ha, my son said the same thing.
    It had to be on purpose, right? Like, a nod to the mall scene in T2? The willingness of the Waif to let Arya get ahead because she's confident she can catch up?