Page 121 of 184 FirstFirst ... 107117119120121122123125135 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1837

Thread: Game of Thrones

1. I thought it was more Jason Bourne than Terminator, but whatever. I agree with you on the whole wild fire rumor thing, I am guessing Tommen is going to bite it and Arya will finish Cercei off.

2. Definitely the weakest episode this season. The whole Tyrion, Missandei, Grey Worm scene was cringey filler. I did get some hearty lols out of Cersei being robbed of Cleganebowl.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Qyburn looked into the rumor of wildfire being below the Sept of Baelor and found tons of it. Cersei is either going to lose it when Tommen dies OR will engineer some kind of kidnapping - either way I think she plans on having the pyromancers blow that shit up and that's what Bran saw.
    Except whatever she does to take Tommen out of the picture will go awry, she either won't know or it'll be too late to stop, and she'll end up killing him along with the sparrows.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

4. Yeah, I meant to imply that. I think the best part about it is that Jaime slew Aerys to prevent KL from being burned down - now he has professed his burning desire for her, and he's rushing to get back to KL, yet he'll return to Cersei having achieved what Aerys was prevented from doing.

5. Why is everyone so sure that Tommen's fate is sealed?

6. because the old lady in the woods said so.

7. That, and also he is acting like an idiot. Stupidity doesn't get rewarded in this world.

8. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Why is everyone so sure that Tommen's fate is sealed?
    Tommen AND his council are doomed.

They are making actual progress. Even if we don't like the Faith or the Sparrows, they are poised to bring about real peace. Stability? Can't have that.

So they will be shuffled off the mortal coil and, if events in episode 8 are any indication, it will be similar to the way book five ends.

EDIT: I should mention that Tommen is alive at the end of book five but he's also much younger and has accomplished much less.

9. I really liked the candle slice moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Fuck. Yes.