Page 126 of 184 FirstFirst ... 112122124125126127128130140 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1837

Thread: Game of Thrones

1. Goddamnit the Littlefinger/Sansa part was like a goth album cover. That was a really good season ender.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. Goddamn.

3. I can't take Littlefinger's Batman voice seriously anymore.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    Cersei Lannister vs The World
    I watched that 20-ish minute "making of" video and Miguel mentioned that the last line of that scene, in the script, was direction. Something along the lines of, "Try to convey: Cersei Lannister, Queen yadda yadda, politely invites you to go fuck yourself."

Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    I'd think some first or second cousin of Robert would have something to say about Cersei's coronation, but that'll be a moot point thanks to dragons.
    There's none of those left in the show to have something to say, though, outside of Gendry. And they brought everyone except him back this season. And he wanted nothing to do with that stuff once he found out the deal anyway. He was happy banging a hammer against metal and hopefully he's doing that wherever it was he rowed to.

In the books there are plenty of Baratheons left - hell, Stannis/Selyse/Shireen are all still around - because we know there are extended relations, people who married into other families, etc. The same with the other big houses. But the show definitely seems to be going for the Littlefinger plan of Noble House elimination.

EDIT: Was Bran's flashback clear to people who didn't read the books, btw? I'm getting a lot of confusion about it from my friends and coworkers.
    Last edited by Calliander; 27 Jun 2016 at 09:45 AM.

How was it not blatant? They all but yelled the dudes name.

6. I didn't read the books and I knew exactly what it meant.

I can't wait for Jon and Dany to start making incest babies to fight the Lannister incest babies, and then have Valanqar happen and DT+JS = 4EVA

He tells Dany "What was dead, will always rise gurl."

7. So it seems like Cersei played her ace in the hole at exactly the wrong time. And Arya's assasination of the Freys may weaken the Lannisters too. Dany probably doesn't even realize that King's Landing is at its most vulnerable point since shortly after Robert's death. The main reason this seems interesting is that it seems like Dany with reclaim the throne without too much difficulty early next season and that that is definitely not the end of the story.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Was Bran's flashback clear to people who didn't read the books, btw? I'm getting a lot of confusion about it from my friends and coworkers.
    I don't think your average viewer would have much of a clue about the Targaryen connection.

9. Super good episode, and a great finale, absolutely no complaints. The one thing I found the most shocking though, was Cersei's reaction to Tommen's death. I thought that would push her completely over the edge, but bitch didn't even flinch. Brutal.

10. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    I don't think your average viewer would have much of a clue about the Targaryen connection.
    Yeah, having her whisper something that can't be heard to Ned (which I'm sure is something about Rhaegar) was just stupid.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.