Page 172 of 184 FirstFirst ... 158168170171172173174176 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1837

Thread: Game of Thrones

1. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    lol I mean, I would too! It’s not like Ned is buried in one piece??????? His head got cut off????? And I don’t think the mom made it back to winterfell even in one piece. Maybe jaime’s arm will resurrect, idk.
    In the books Caitlin is resurrected as Lady Stoneheart, and if I remember right all of Ned's bones (including his head) are eventually returned to Winterfell to be interred. I have no idea what they did in the tv show.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. NK not being at the battle of Winterfell and instead decimating Kingslanding would be interesting. And then the typicals could get a victory there and not be wiped out but instead have to find a way to defeat the millions of undead NK raises after he ruins Kingslanding with his frost dragon.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    lol I mean, I would too! It’s not like Ned is buried in one piece??????? His head got cut off????? And I don’t think the mom made it back to winterfell even in one piece. Maybe jaime’s arm will resurrect, idk.
    Sam turns his head and the really mean-spirited tibia of Ned Stark is just standing there, glaring at him, the damage from that Lannister polearm never fully healed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    In the books Caitlin is resurrected as Lady Stoneheart, and if I remember right all of Ned's bones (including his head) are eventually returned to Winterfell to be interred. I have no idea what they did in the tv show.
    In the book the bones reached Cat in Riverrun and she sent some people to Winterfell with them but they never arrived. In the show, after the Battle of the Bastards, they are planning to inter Rickon and indicate that Ned's bones were interred in Winterfell prior to Theon's coup. The specific language used is to inter Rickon beside Ned.

So books, who knows. Show, he's definitely buried in/around that statue, possibly with Rickon's body mixed in/next to him. I'm hoping the show's "subtle" hints about the crypts being safe are a callback to Helm's Deep – yeah it's safe but there's no exit. There's an exit from Winterfell's crypts.

(See https://relevantmagazine.com/culture...at-helms-deep/)

EDIT: Thinking on it more, I really hope the show doesn't go the super lame route. Ideally, the crypts are protected by the same magic used in the Wall & Bloodraven's cave, and Bran either knows it or unintentionally keeps it protected with his suicide mission. The main question would then be, can Viserion's fire reach the crypts? If so, that's our payoff to the comments about them being safe. Alternate to that, the fire can only break the magic, but then those dead Starks protect the people down there, stalling the WW & wights long enough for an escape through that secret exit.
    Last edited by Calliander; 23 Apr 2019 at 08:27 AM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    NK not being at the battle of Winterfell and instead decimating Kingslanding would be interesting. And then the typicals could get a victory there and not be wiped out but instead have to find a way to defeat the millions of undead NK raises after he ruins Kingslanding with his frost dragon.
    By burning them all? RIP kings landing. Danny going to chase something forever and watch it fall to dust.

5. ARM
    FIGHT
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. Game of Thrones

Who dies tonight?? I’m expecting the show to go nuts and kill like 3/4 of the cast that’s left.
    I will disappointed if they don’t do this honestly. Stakes are stupid high and it would be very unThrones like if just a couple people don’t make it.

(Zombie Tyrion munching on Cersei at some point really would be the best thing ever)
    Last edited by SamuraiMoogle; 28 Apr 2019 at 08:40 AM.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

7. True bravery & shock at this stage of the show's narrative would be killing nobody.

What I'd like to see happen and will likely be disappointed by:

- I know lots of people are pulling for the Night King to head to King's Landing but I don't like that. I want him at Winterfell.
    - The Winterfull crypts are warded with the same magic as Bloodraven's cave & the Wall.
    - Crypt warding magic is active whenever there's a Stark in Winterfell, making that old quote useful.
    - Night King's actual purpose lies in those crypts. He wants something down there.
    - During the battle, the other White Walkers are destroyed, along with their wights, leaving the Night King and his.

Ideally, for me, Bran wargs the Night King (a fight, not unlike his first attempts at Hodor) and gets the Unbreakable key events flashbacks. The North + Bran's Army of the Dead head south.

8. this playing like a 2006 youtube quality wise for anyone else? netflix/hulu/ prime stuff is fine so i know it’s not my connection.

9. so much for the blank protection

10. hmm.
    that was alright, though I’d have liked to see the henchmen walkers do something other than stand around.