Page 135 of 184 FirstFirst ... 121131133134135136137139149 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1837

Thread: Game of Thrones

1. I've been avoiding the spoilers but yeah, he got a cameo with no speaking lines on Silence, as one of Euron's pirates.

Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    One person has the potential to bridge that gap.
    Accidentally looked at one other (YUGE) filming spoiler: Seems I was right about that part. Tyrion is the bridge that connects Jon & Dany at Dragonstone.

2. look here, upon a sig graveyard.

3. Jon attacking Littlefinger in the crypts beneath Winterfell @ 1:15. The Hound's heading to Winterfell, I guess!

Also, can't wait to see what Melisandre says to Dany.

4. SCREAM SCREAMMMM
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    SCREAM SCREAMMMM
    Those are screams of terror from her, since she knows what's going to happen.

6. tbh once they kill littefinger, i'm probably out. shit is taking too long to go anywhere, haha

7. There are only 13 episodes left. He doesn't have that much time to die.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

8. Stuff from the new trailer:

- Beric is fighting in that battle with the White Walkers, alongside Jon & Tormund
    - A person with that group is using a warhammer, the favored weapon of Robert Baratheon (Gendry?)
    - Euron's facial hair is ... interesting ... and I think he's going to capture Theon (so Theon will be Aeron from the chapter sample, tied to the front of Silence?)
    - Jaime and Bronn are leading some kind of huge fight involving Lannister forces
    - Bran has a wheelchair like Doran had now
    - Bran is at a Weirwood with some old man - who?
    - I'm guessing Arya meets up with the other Starks ... the important thing will be for Jon to ask her about the "stick them with the pointy end" thing - her reaction will be important
    - Looks like we'll be seeing some good external shots of Dragonstone
    - Drogon is enormous

Lastly, is it worth getting hype? There's a quick shot of a person whose face cannot be seen in sunlight, drawing his sword in the ruined dragon pits of King's Landing. It looks like The Hound.

Do we get hype? We can't see who he's fighting.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Stuff from the new trailer:

- Beric is fighting in that battle with the White Walkers, alongside Jon & Tormund
    - A person with that group is using a warhammer, the favored weapon of Robert Baratheon (Gendry?)
    - Euron's facial hair is ... interesting ... and I think he's going to capture Theon (so Theon will be Aeron from the chapter sample, tied to the front of Silence?)
    - Jaime and Bronn are leading some kind of huge fight involving Lannister forces
    - Bran has a wheelchair like Doran had now
    - Bran is at a Weirwood with some old man - who?
    - I'm guessing Arya meets up with the other Starks ... the important thing will be for Jon to ask her about the "stick them with the pointy end" thing - her reaction will be important
    - Looks like we'll be seeing some good external shots of Dragonstone
    - Drogon is enormous

Lastly, is it worth getting hype? There's a quick shot of a person whose face cannot be seen in sunlight, drawing his sword in the ruined dragon pits of King's Landing. It looks like The Hound.

Do we get hype? We can't see who he's fighting.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

10. the comforting voice of littlefinger.