Page 168 of 184 FirstFirst ... 154164166167168169170172182 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1837

Thread: Game of Thrones

1. I don't know. But the fans are awful to GRRM. He doesn't owe them anything yet if he says peep everyone is like, "SHUT UP AND WRITE." I hope he never finishes the books.

2. Harry Potter happened midstream I guess?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Potter movies started before the books ended, but she was popping them out pretty fast. And Hollywood gave her a whole extra movie incase she got stuck midway through the end.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    I don't know. But the fans are awful to GRRM. He doesn't owe them anything yet if he says peep everyone is like, "SHUT UP AND WRITE." I hope he never finishes the books.
    You hope the dude whose one claim to fame is writing a series never finishes that series?

I think I we've all accepted he isnt going to. Dude ain't even trying. Maybe he should let someone else finish it.

Give them a run at the Weiner Weiner Weiner show.

5. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Harry Potter happened midstream I guess?
    She finished the books before the movies caught up. I had several years of "Snape kills Dumbledore" as my AIM status before movie fans noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Maybe he should let someone else finish it.
    He absolutely should franchise it ala Rick Riordan. For that matter, J.K. Rowling should step aside and let others write Potterverse stuff, too.

6. I don't care about his written stuff any more. His first 3 books were amazing, the last 2 were terrible. I am not reading any more of it. I am just glad that we get a somewhat canon ending.

7. I could watch another 10 seasons of it, and I guess its successful enough that it will be pumped out for decades.

If they end it strong, and I hope they do as G sure isnt, and it's amazing, I would be stoaked.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    For that matter, J.K. Rowling should step aside and let others write Potterverse stuff, too.
    Yeah, let’s get more like The Cursed Child.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

9. The only show that passes original material I can recall is Full Metal Alchemist. I don't remember exactly how far in they caught up to the manga but I think at least the last quarter was made up for the show. Then they made FMA Brotherhood which follows the completed manga series.

10. I wish there was a show about GRRM and his struggle to write his shitty books.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread