Page 62 of 184 FirstFirst ... 485860616263646676 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

1. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Now we can look forward to 11 more episodes where nothing happens but riding horses, shots of dragons, and the occasional quip from a bit character!

I'm telling you....this show is Dragon Ball Z. 2/3rds of the show is just characters powering up.
    More major characters to be knocked off this season.

2. There is one scene in particular I am looking forward to!
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. Yeah the rest of this season should be pretty solid.

Then zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

4. That was a hell of an episode. Everything at the wedding party was awesome. That talk with Pa and Daughter Lannister with the two from...Dorren? Can't remember exactly right now, but they kept politely shitting on each other. So much fun to watch. Cersei is such a piece of trash it's amazing she's bummed at how much of a shit monger her son turned into.
    Last edited by Rumpy; 15 Apr 2014 at 01:26 AM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Now we can look forward to 11 more episodes where nothing happens but riding horses, shots of dragons, and the occasional quip from a bit character!
    Haha, I love how wrong you are (had better be).

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is one scene in particular I am looking forward to!
    "Do you swear it? Only one?"

"Only Cat."

*shove*

Also, the part before that. Heh.

EDIT: Folks who have read and watched - does the show have the scene with Varys telling Ned about the Tears of Lys? I think Lysa's involvement is going to blow the TV folks' minds regardless but when they find the common thread it's going to be awesome.
    Last edited by Calliander; 15 Apr 2014 at 09:27 AM.

It's been recently pointed out to be that Damphair Greyjoy's name isn't, like, dam-fair or some other fantasy-style stupid name that I can live with but is instead DAMP HAIR because he's a priest of the Drowned God.

I don't want to live in this world anymore.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. Game of Thrones

I like Timett son of Timett.

Btw does Dinklage have a shot in hell of getting some recognition for this role? It's some of the best tv acting I've seen. I know it's a crowded field and this show probably still has nerd stink but sheesh.

8. He won the supporting actor emmy the first year and has been nominated each year, so yes.

9. He's very good at looking off to the side.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.