Page 118 of 184 FirstFirst ... 104114116117118119120122132 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1837

Thread: Game of Thrones

1. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Stuff kinda happened! Glad arya came to her senses, that storyline was lame as fuck.
    I wish I cared more about the Stark children these last few seasons, but they've been such shit since Robb died. All three are starting to turn the corner though, this might have been a somewhat lame episode by Game of Thrones standards, but at least it's moving these story lines in a good direction.

Snow obviously doesn't count, because he's a bastard. His shit has been rad all series.

2. I never cared about Rob for a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Why do you assume she'll go to Dany?
    Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    She's going to be looking for Tyrion and by the time she gets there Dany will be back in the city.
    A) I'm interested in your thought process on this, as it makes sense but hadn't occurred to me.

B) But Dany's going to Volantis, where she'll be meeting Yara & Theon with the Iron Fleet!

So will Arya also reunite with Theon in that case?

Also, did the R+L=J folks spot the three or four frames of the bloody male hand over the naked, bloody female body?

4. The make up department deserves some serious recognition for making Gilly so damn ugly. She cleans up real nice. Sam the Slayer indeed.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    A) I'm interested in your thought process on this, as it makes sense but hadn't occurred to me.

B) But Dany's going to Volantis, where she'll be meeting Yara & Theon with the Iron Fleet!

So will Arya also reunite with Theon in that case?

Also, did the R+L=J folks spot the three or four frames of the bloody male hand over the naked, bloody female body?
    Hmmm, I think I'm missing out on that as I thought Dany was heading back to Mereen with her army to gather the rest of her troops and then heading to Westeros. I guess her thing this season hasn't been the most clear.

And yes please on Arya reuniting with Theon. It definitely seems to me like the play and seeing about Tyrion "forcibly" marrying her sister is going to drive Arya to want to go after Tyrion and when she finds out he's on the same continent she'll be making a beeline for him. I don't see her just up and leaving the east to go back to Westeros that quick, if she did I'd honestly say it felt like the whole faceless men thing was a waste of time as that story never really went anywhere or accomplished anything.

Also the Lady Stoneheart rumors are starting to roll again with everyone gathering around Riverrun... please let it be true.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. I'm hoping Stoneheart is the cliffhanger season ending this year.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Also the Lady Stoneheart rumors are starting to roll again with everyone gathering around Riverrun... please let it be true.
    Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I'm hoping Stoneheart is the cliffhanger season ending this year.
    The Stoneheart rumors are *always* rolling, just like the hype train for Cleganebowl (also not happening).

I'm calling it now: Bran telling Jon who his mother is in the final scene via the ToJ conclusion, and then Jon going, "Wait, then who is my dad?" Credits. And if I'm wrong I'll laugh at me, too.

What I want to see resolved is whose death paid for Jon's life. Was it Shireen? Is it one we haven't seen yet?

8. I don't think Bran is going to tell Jon this season. I think Bran will find out via the ToJ conclusion in the last ep and that will be it for the season.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    The Stoneheart rumors are *always* rolling, just like the hype train for Cleganebowl (also not happening).
    I dunno, more so than last season they seem to be putting a special emphasis on 'non standard' (ie non-White Walker) resurrections. The time is right for a holy shit reveal.

10. I think cleganebowl will happen. The sparrow has an answer for everything