Page 173 of 184 FirstFirst ... 159169171172173174175177 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1837

Thread: Game of Thrones

1. So things happened and they were pretty cool but I feel like the show played it kind of safe for being Thrones and all.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

2. That wasn’t even close to the bloodbath I was expecting it to be.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. That was kinda waste of time for almost 1.5 hrs, didn’t care for most of the people that died. Sam, Brienne, and Jamie, oh and Davos should be goner. Crypt thing was dumb, their strategy was dumb, and Lyanna was hilariously bad.

4. The strategy part really bothered me. Send calvary in for no reason without any backup? Second line of defense is... catapults? Why isn't everyone inside the castle with the horses waiting in reserve, sitting around flaming trenches, shooting catapults, which are situated behind the flaming trench. I know its small nitpicky stuff, but it really takes me out of the show sometimes.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

5. Yeah. Nothing makes sense. It's not nitpicky, it's things a better show would have gotten right.

6. Because people are dumb and don’t care about those things. A bleeding assassin can sneak up on an army of undead and flying squirrel to the boss.

7. That WAVE OF THE DEAD was pretty cool.

Good TV, this episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. WHERE WAS THE ARM
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. But yeah I agree that was dumb and a waste of 1.5 hours but I’m glad Brienne is still alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Because people are dumb and don’t care about those things. A bleeding assassin can sneak up on an army of undead and flying squirrel to the boss.
    Good point considering they just showed her sneaking around and a couple drips of blood alerted a zombie. Then she’s able to sneak up on the dude who’s surrounded by zombies in the snow. Maybe she can fly.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"