Page 155 of 184 FirstFirst ... 141151153154155156157159169 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1837

Thread: Game of Thrones

1. The framerate is all screwed up, it's not fit for a real release.

2. Final episode of season 8 (last ever) treatment dumped on pastebin. Reads like a fanfic, but HBO interns are aggressively downvoting or reporting posts linking to it so... *shrug*

EDIT: Read all the " leaked treatments", so fake.
    Last edited by AstroBlue; 17 Aug 2017 at 07:19 AM.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

3. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    The framerate is all screwed up, it's not fit for a real release.
    This is true too, it's got a weird stutter.

4. Does my baby daddy die yet
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. He will, oh yes, he will.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. Watched it. I have many questions I can't ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Watched it. I have many questions I can't ask.
    You can use spoiler tags?

I really want to ruin episode 7 for all the smug assholes that are ruining 6 for others.

Not you Chuck, Robby is fair game.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

9. This episode was ridiculous.

– All sense of time in this season is lost. What took armies months to reach now takes 30 seconds.
    – Gendry running back to the wall in an hour seemed extremely strange. They were hiking for quite awhile I had assumed by all the convos they were having.
    – I'm convinced it's no coincidence that the show lost its evil streak right around the time they officially pushed passed the book's source material. Seriously no one died of meaning except the poor dragon
    – I really enjoy Arya's storyline. There's something to be said about how becoming a badass assassin can be a corruptive experience. Seems kind of random though...
    – Selective blizzard effect was very convenient for both the bear attack and Jon's escape from the wight's
    – Why didn't BenJen just get on the fucking horse too? What a supreme waste of a good character moment. Who's writing the logistics behind these fights? It's bad.
    – Why didn't Jon get on the fucking dragon instead of killing random wight's? The entire thing was staged to make him look like a twat.
    – Beric and the Brotherhood Without Banners using FIRE SWORDS was amazing. Want more. I love how they lit them from the bottom up.
    – I thought Tormund was done for, but no one actually died on such a dangerous mission. The show went from chaotic neutral/evil to lawful neutral/good way too hard
    – The Hound was both a coward and a hero... sounds about right. I love that he stole the guy's flask after he had died (ha!)
    – I enjoyed watching The Hound throw snowballs at wight's
    – Danearys literally flew from Dragonstone to The True North in less than a day
    – Even if Dragon's are that fast, how fast are these fucking raven messengers?
    – The Night King is OP as fuck. That's pretty good, but...
    – They built a lynchpin mechanism in to the entire thing with "Kill the king, the dead go back to being dead". I am not sure how I feel about that.
    – Why did the wight's and walkers wait around the pond if they had fucking ice spears the entire fucking time?
    – Wight Dragon!! Perhaps this was what the Night King was waiting for all along and they inadvertently gave him the means to conquer the wall. Great irony.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 20 Aug 2017 at 10:27 AM.

10. Spoiler tags don't hide emoticons. I feel spoiled.