Page 129 of 184 FirstFirst ... 115125127128129130131133143 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1837

Thread: Game of Thrones

1. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    How do you think that's going to make him feel, to find out he's some other guy's bastard?
    IMO he isn't, he's Jon Targaryen. Rhaegar probably forced some septon at sword point to wed him and Lyanna and ignore that he was already married.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    IMO he isn't, he's Jon Targaryen. Rhaegar probably forced some septon at sword point to wed him and Lyanna and ignore that he was already married.
    Yeah, I definitely think there's more to the picture that even a Ned fever dream can't tell us. You knew what I meant, though, smartass!

3. Hrm.... lots of speculation in the off season.

Dany's upcoming "battle" looks like it's going to be too easy. Have to wonder if tragedy befalls the fleet.
    Also have to wonder if Bran reunites with Jon and details his heritage. Also have to wonder if Jon & Dany will battle North V South and/or eventually reunite against what's coming (White Walkers).
    Cersei has a shitload of enemies. Where will Jaime end up? With that Tarth slut?

Fantastic season, IMHO. I can't remember a TV sci-fi/fantasy show that's been this good for this long. I thought BSG had a terrific run, but I'm hard pressed to name a better show in the history of television in this genre.

4. I almost don't want Jon to learn his lineage. Is he even aware of Dany at all, like does he know she is still alive?
    Dany is making as many friends as she can whom also despise the Lannisters. I'd love to see a Mega Alliance of Tyrion, the Greyjoys, the remaining Starks and Dany overthrow Cersei (With Jaime maybe becoming the queenslayer, he's already the Queen's Layer aaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy) and then face the undead threat.

Shit can fall apart after that.

5. Show has been great. A few slow eps this season but overall amazing.

I do think it's a little odd how nobody seems to give a shit about Dany and the Dragons. Do they just not know about her in the North? Mareen looks huge, you would think that the whole north would be well aware of Dany and what she has coming.

6. That's the only thing I can think of. Nobody was supposed to know Dany and Viserys were still around, hence them being over in that area to begin with. The only people I can think of over there that know who she is for real is Tyrion, Varys, Daario (even though it doesn't seem like it matters to him), Jorah, Greyworm and Missandei.

To everybody else she's just a blonde haired dragon riding conqueror.

7. Yeah, there's not really much knowledge of Dany in Westeros.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. She has 3 dragons, that's all anyone need to know.

9. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    I do think it's a little odd how nobody seems to give a shit about Dany and the Dragons. Do they just not know about her in the North? Mareen looks huge, you would think that the whole north would be well aware of Dany and what she has coming.
    People aware of Daenerys and are from/lived in Westeros:
    - Robert Baratheon: Dead
    - Renly Baratheon: Dead
    - Ned Stark: Dead
    - Grand Maester Pycelle: Dead
    - Tywin Lannister: Dead
    - Kevan Lannister: Dead, but debatable since the show never had any scenes with him talking about it
    - Barristan Selmy: Dead, was with Dany
    - Jorah Mormont: With Dany?
    - Varys: With Dany
    - Tyrion Lannister: With Dany
    - Yara Greyjoy: With Dany
    - Theon Greyjoy: With Dany
    - Ellaria Sand: Allied with Dany
    - Olenna Tyrell: Allied with Dany
    - Euron Greyjoy: Irrelevant

It's questionable if Cersei is aware, and whether her awareness would lead to any thought/concern.

It would be in the best interests of Ellaria and Olenna to avoid letting the dragon out of the bag.

That leaves one person as the holder of all the Daenerys cards and who is also in the North. And it doesn't benefit him to tell anyone, either.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    She has 3 dragons, that's all anyone need to know.
    I could have sworn Cersei had a scene with Varys or someone talking about the rumors of dragon's return in the east and her reaction was basically "I have more pressing shit to deal with ATM".
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."