Page 156 of 184 FirstFirst ... 142152154155156157158160170 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1837

Thread: Game of Thrones

1. good thing we brought these damn chains with us after all!

2. Seriously, where the fuck did those chains come from.

Awesome episode though. Yeah, the teleporting / time warp still bugs me. They've been doing it all season and it sucks that we've hit a point where everything just needs to be rushed out and crammed in.

Still, nearly every scene has been entertaining.

3. This is the first time the time warp bullshit has really bugged me. Gendry running all that way back to the wall in such a short time was just dumb. Otherwise, it was a great episode. I'd totally watch a spinoff of just Tormund and The Hound shooting the shit.

Also, I was under the impression that you didn't need to get touched by a white walker to be turned into a wight? If you died beyond the wall, your body would become a wight, no matter what, correct?

4. I would watch a show called Don't Bend that Knee with Tormund, Clegane, and Brienne guest starring Gendry and Poddrick

5. You forgot Bronn.

Where is Ghost?

I think they tried to show a lot of time passed by cutting back to the crew on the ice island and showing one of them waking up, like they had been there for a day at least... who knows.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

6. They stayed on that island for a couple of weeks. They roasted Thoros' body for food and cracked opened a small hole in the pond for water and waste management.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    – Why didn't BenJen just get on the fucking horse too? What a supreme waste of a good character moment. Who's writing the logistics behind these fights? It's bad.
    – Why didn't Jon get on the fucking dragon instead of killing random wight's? The entire thing was staged to make him look like a twat.
    – Beric and the Brotherhood Without Banners using FIRE SWORDS was amazing. Want more. I love how they lit them from the bottom up.
    – They built a lynchpin mechanism in to the entire thing with "Kill the king, the dead go back to being dead". I am not sure how I feel about that.
    – Why did the wight's and walkers wait around the pond if they had fucking ice spears the entire fucking time?
    – Wight Dragon!! Perhaps this was what the Night King was waiting for all along and they inadvertently gave him the means to conquer the wall. Great irony.
    1) "Gotta tie up loose ends. Also, we really like deus ex machinas. We couldn't pass up an opportunity for two in one episode, lol."
    2) "Can't have that until the time is right. Need to have him there so that #1 can happen, lol."
    3) They actually do it with their blood. That's what's happening when they run their hands up the blade.
    4) Yeah. There needs to be a really really really good reason for snake command. Something like...
    5) This is here because...
    6) The Night King is a more powerful greenseer/warg than Bran/3ER. He left the Mag 7 alone until he knew the dragon was on the way. That's why he had two of those spears with him. He is the vector, but he doles his power out through the other WW generals, who then bring in their own wights.

Quote Originally Posted by koda View Post
    Seriously, where the fuck did those chains come from.
    https://imgur.com/a/gMhX9

Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    Also, I was under the impression that you didn't need to get touched by a white walker to be turned into a wight? If you died beyond the wall, your body would become a wight, no matter what, correct?
    I'm going to throw out a guess here: Kool and the Gang have to interact with a creature physically at least once to handle non-touch warging. That, or a dragon needs to be touched for some reason. I'd be willing to bet, despite his ice cold, expressionless glare, that Kool has to change his pants about Viserion, never having dealt with a dragon before.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I would watch a show called Don't Bend that Knee with Tormund, Clegane, and Brienne guest starring Gendry and Poddrick
    Fuck yes. A thousand times yes.

8. It won't let me edit my post, but for Drew: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Runelords#Endowments

Basically that.

9. I just want to know what happened to Shadow Baby. I feel like he could be the best wildcard character in the whole series. Takes a throne, makes deals with the Night King, marries Arya (she'd probably dig him on her current trajectory).