Thread: Game of Thrones

1. Lol. I hope so.

2. WHERE IS LITTLEFINGER
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Where you want him to be

4. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    WHERE IS LITTLEFINGER
    In all likelihood he won't be back for several episodes. His role this season is bringing the Vale's army to Winterfell and helping Jon & Sansa bust a cap in Ramsay's ass.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    And it isn't episode 6, apparently. Most important flashback is next episode!!!
    yeah it looks like we will at least get a taste of what happens outside the Tower of Joy.

It's kind of exciting for those of us that have been following this for way too long.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    In all likelihood he won't be back for several episodes. His role this season is bringing the Vale's army to Winterfell and helping Jon & Sansa bust a cap in Ramsay's ass.
    i'm crying.
    This episode was slightly better than the last, because baby killing. The witch lady getting really exasperated and exhausted looking is a nice touch. She's fed up with this world!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    yeah it looks like we will at least get a taste of what happens outside the Tower of Joy.

It's kind of exciting for those of us that have been following this for way too long.

I'm actually wondering how much of the scene will mirror whatever Ned is reacting to toward the end there. Do you think with it being Mother's Day, we will only get Lyanna confirmed or Lyanna and Rhaegar?

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    The witch lady getting really exasperated and exhausted looking is a nice touch. She's fed up with this world!
    Her scenes have been phenomenal.

I'm also big on the Sansa/Brienne dynamic. I wasn't sure how I was going to react but it's like... Sansa's been waiting for her knight to save her, picturing Florian, and it turns out to be this badass lady.

8. So what's the over/under on J.S. getting murdered immediately after all that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. 0%

He has to get married first
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

10. Hopefully he'll step on a rake and do a pratfall over the wall in the first 5 minutes.