Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Unicorn

1. Man, I love the animation and general art-direction in this movie.

2. I wish unicorns were real.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    I wish unicorns were real.
    Protip: Horse + surgical drill + steel bolt + ceramic horn

4. Can't I just use crazy glue?
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Can't I just use crazy glue?
    Do you want your unicorn to grow up to be a panzy? Man-him-up with a good ol' fashioned bolt in the head.

6. Oh yeah, this is good news. I have this in the basement taped from TV on VHS from back in the day. The quality is now garbage, but i really like this picture. I think this will sell really well.. that made me evening!
    They made a smart move releasing this again
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs View Post
    Do you want your unicorn to grow up to be a panzy? Man-him-up with a good ol' fashioned bolt in the head.
    I think something went wrong.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Yeah, the guy was fucking Dracula.
    I hope he used a condom.

9. oh i love this movie! it's so different from most cartoons. i watched it an insane amount when i was younger. i got the dvd as soon as it came out, but i'll still definitely pick the anniversary edition up.

the book was really good, too. it's always interesting to see what makes it into a movie and what doesn't.

it would be really nice if they improve the picture quality. the quality on the original dvd is meh.
    "I am government man, come from the government. The government has sent me."

10. It's remastered, so it should look somewhat better.