Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gohrons "For Sale Thread"

1. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    He said $70 including memory card. But just counter the offer or what not. I'll talk to him on Monday if you respond by then.
    $70 including the memory card just doesn't sound fair to me. A lot of stores around here still seem to be selling the original PS2 (USED ONLY) for $100. Now it's a given there's gonna be some wear and tear but the memory card still retails at $25 and there's not a big differance between used and new, plus, the shipping is probably going to amount to at least $10-$15.

I'll go to $65 for the system without the memory card, let me know what he has to say.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

2. how's $12 for MBL06:the show including shipping? is the disc scratched at all?
    let me know.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    $70 including the memory card just doesn't sound fair to me. A lot of stores around here still seem to be selling the original PS2 (USED ONLY) for $100. Now it's a given there's gonna be some wear and tear but the memory card still retails at $25 and there's not a big differance between used and new, plus, the shipping is probably going to amount to at least $10-$15.

I'll go to $65 for the system without the memory card, let me know what he has to say.
    I'll ask him on Monday and will let you know.

4. He said that hes interested in it. He wants to know what is the condition and is the box/manual included?

5. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    He said that hes interested in it. He wants to know what is the condition and is the box/manual included?
    Since I bought it used it was just the PS2 unit with the wires and controller. The condition is fairly well and I have just about 0 problems with it. Occassionally on one game it skips (and just that game) but it doesn't lock-up and the game keeps going.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

6. Bandit, I'll throw in a game (how does GTA:SA sound?) If not, I think I might have Twisted Metal Black or Tony Hawk's Underground 1. Let me know.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    Bandit, I'll throw in a game (how does GTA:SA sound?) If not, I think I might have Twisted Metal Black or Tony Hawk's Underground 1. Let me know.
    I'll ask him. He's looking to get a PS2 cuz his nephew is coming to town and wants to keep him entertained. I'll ask him. Will let you know tomorrow.

8. He said $65 w/shipping and game is fine. Please confirm what choices of games you can throw in. His nephew is 10 and GTA is a little too violent. Also, what payment method you accept?

9. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    He said $65 w/shipping and game is fine. Please confirm what choices of games you can throw in. His nephew is 10 and GTA is a little too violent. Also, what payment method you accept?
    I'll check into my paypal account, that may work, either that or check/money order will be fine. For whatever reason I'm unable to find Twisted Metal Black and Tony Hawk but I have several RPG's and NCAA MVP Baseball 06 thrown in. I could also get Virtua Fighter 4: Evo if he wanted to play that.

Just to clarify, $65 including shipping or + shipping? Also, is he still expecting the memory card or going for $65 without?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I'll check into my paypal account, that may work, either that or check/money order will be fine. For whatever reason I'm unable to find Twisted Metal Black and Tony Hawk but I have several RPG's and NCAA MVP Baseball 06 thrown in. I could also get Virtua Fighter 4: Evo if he wanted to play that.

Just to clarify, $65 including shipping or + shipping? Also, is he still expecting the memory card or going for $65 without?
    VF4 would be good.

$65 including shipping with whatever games and without memory card as per original deal. I'll just run it by him again.