Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TNL Movie Club: Totally Awesome

1. TNL Movie Club: Totally Awesome

There it is boys this is one of my favorite movies of all time plus i don't think many people have seen it. For those of you that haven't i hope you like it as much as i do.

EDIT: There changed it.
    Last edited by Anal Kaboom; 22 Jan 2007 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Movie was already done
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. Never heard of it, I'll try to find it.
    Wasn't Neal Brennan Dave Chapelle's writer/partner?

4. Yes he was. Netflix has it.

5. Yep it's totally awesome to say the least. Tracy Morgans Bloopers are excellent IMO.
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

6. Tracy is in it? He's a damn riot.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Yes he was. Netflix has it.
    found it...elsewhere.
    from what I read on IMDB looks pretty good. can't wait to watch it.

8. It stars Chris Katan (sp?), Tracy Morgan, and the white dude from wilin' out and its written by Neil Brennan Co-writer for Chappelle Show (as someone already mentioned) and it has some hot chicks in it to boot, so you can't go wrong .

9. I'm 57:35 into this.
    So far it's one of the dumbest movies I've seen.

10. Quote Originally Posted by JesusC View Post
    I'm 57:35 into this.
    So far it's one of the dumbest movies I've seen.
    / ?

I liked it