Page 31 of 691 FirstFirst ... 172729303132333545 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Listening to? Part 2

1. Miserable At Best by Mayday Parade

Quote Originally Posted by Punky Skunk View Post
    Life Aquatic?
    Thats the one.

3. What's wrong with Dragonforce?

And JT sucks on other people's songs. That 50 Cent song he's on is atrocious.

4. These songs have been rattling around lately

Mixtapes & Cellmates - Moments
    Alcian Blue - Horizons
    Grizzly Bear - Alligator (Choir Version)
    Exploding Hearts - Sleeping Aides & Razorblades
    Human Television - Such A Trip
    Liars - protection
    Battles - Tonto

5. GH3 got me into listening to Muse - Knights of cydonia, I think it's great and the video is too. I suspect that it's the only thing they've done that I'd like.

Everything by Godspeed you black emperor and silver mt zion gets a lot of playtime right now, fits these hard times.

6. I found some cassettes of music from old Disney attractions. Enchanted Tiki Room. Yes.

7. I'm listening to the new album by The Chinese Telephones. This is some really good pop-punk (think more Screeching Weasel/Methadones/Copyrights and less Fall Out Boy/Simple Plan/Good Charlotte), if you're into that sort of thing.

I've been listening to a lot of For Sciences' album, "Tommorow's Just Another Day", lately too. Again...good stuff...especially when Mikey Erg is helping out on background vocals.

I'm really looking forward to the new Teenage Bottlerocket album the most though. Its supposed to ship the day after Christmas, and I'm sure it wont leave my CD player for the majority of 2008.
    Last edited by magnifiedplaid; 22 Dec 2007 at 05:59 PM.

8. Handsome Kyoudai - "Handsome Kyoudai Made In Japan" (from Guitar Freaks V)

Daler Mehndi - Tanuk Tun

Space Monkeyz vs Gorrilaz.

10. More Tim Janis. A Winter's Eve to fit the season.

He's like classical music if the pieces were shorter and catchier. He's all Christian-ed out too. I like it. Soothing. Serene. Sad sometimes. Beautiful.