Page 383 of 691 FirstFirst ... 369379381382383384385387397 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 6903

Thread: What Are You Listening to? Part 2

This. Right hurr.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Pa what's your band up to?
    You mean when we're not either ragin' on the stagin' or snappin' necks and cashin' checks? We are KISW's band of the week and I think everybody should take a moment and show us the proper respect that that deserves. Today we have some live studio video shoot. I will post a video that Brokaw did there. We leave next Monday for our first tour and it is with that wonderful French band, Mars Red Sky. It'll be a short tour. Six shows and I think two live jamz on the radio as well. Anybody living in SF, Oakland, LA, Santa Rosa, Portland or Seattle is encouraged to come rage.

Brokaw at Joonior's Studios:

Mars Red Sky:

What I'm actually listening to:

3. Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    My new waifu, Lana Del Rey. She's straight out of a Connery-era Bond movie (and I imagine she would have done the title theme as well).

She describes herself as a "gangsta Nancy Sinatra" and wants her music to be "the sonic equivalent of a Vincent Gallo film". I don't know what the fuck that's supposed to mean, but it seems fitting.

I suggest you give it a listen.

Sorry if it's already been posted.
    Check 'em!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. I guess it's Leave Home.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Nice. Also got me thinking about a band I've been digging a lot lately (and posted earlier in the thread):

7. Been listening to this:

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

The California Honeydrops.

I love that bands are playing this kinda shit.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Also, Autolux, and Project Blowed compilation albums.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    If you like that, this is better.