Page 387 of 574 FirstFirst ... 373383385386387388389391401 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 5734

Thread: What Are You Listening to? Part 2

1. Listening to a RSD release of some acoustic Taking Back Sunday songs. It is REALLY good. I was expecting it to be crap. A pleasant surprise to say the least.

I have 14 new records to listen to. I love the day after Record Store Day.
    hgdf3i4ReE: Do you know why you lose?
    Because your heart is not cold enough,
    this world is cruel, nike air max 90.

2. "If you're ever sad, just remember the world is 4.543 billion years old and you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie." R.I.P. Ziggy Stardust 1 9 4 7 - 2 0 1 6
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. (we can only post 1 video per post now?)
    "If you're ever sad, just remember the world is 4.543 billion years old and you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie." R.I.P. Ziggy Stardust 1 9 4 7 - 2 0 1 6
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

nah. Post with the youtube tag
    It doesn't have to be a snowman

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I would suck your dick.

5. "There is nothing in the chest but spiders now. They all stare at you and clap. Bravo."
    Finished in 2016: 5 games (AC: 2, PS4: 1, PC: 2)

6. R.E.M.'s Green.

I remember haaaating it the first time through. "What did I buy?! None of this is catchy as 'Stand.' I've wasted my allowance!"

Then, each subsequent listen would reveal a new song that was actually... kinda damn good! Next thing I knew, I pretty much loved the whole thing. Ah, brings back so many memories. I only tossed it in because one of Sengoku Collection's songs totally reminded me of that one about the retarded kid. ("I'm not supposed to be like this.")

Last one I bought was Around the Sun, and man, can't remember a single tune. Oh snap, "You are the Everything" is on. Gotta go.

7. Hmm, maybe he's just sickly.

You didn't like World Leader Pretend? That's one of my favorites.

I loved the first five songs but that Wrong Child song with the different voices talking at the same time was like the worst thing I'd ever heard.

Took a quick peek at my iTunes and I didn't like Hairshirt either, but the rest are solid.
    Last edited by Mzo; 03 May 2012 at 02:26 AM.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. The only one I don't like is the California one at the end(ish).

10. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    SUDDENLY SEYMOUR
    Great movie! The Blu-ray is supposedly coming out this fall. "FEED me, Seymour!"

Currently listening to:

"Mowin' down emcees like I'm mowin' a lawn!" LOL, MCA you will be missed.
    ...because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet.