Page 396 of 691 FirstFirst ... 382392394395396397398400410 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 6903

Thread: What Are You Listening to? Part 2

1. Tin Machine.
    I wish Tin Machine II was at least as half as good as this one.

2. Calvin Harris may be the best thing in music right now.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    The Budos Band. Starting with #1.

Smokes. Holy!

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. I find myself listening to buttloads of Uncle Acid lately. They are just about perfect and here are both albums.

5. Best outro ever. Can't believe its even on youtube.

6. The Big Roar

...because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet.

7. Ha Drumstruck is such a classic! That was like a bonus feature back before there was bonus features. It was an extra on the VHS release of Tetsuo the Iron Man.

Anyhow our bass player has a new band and I love the shit out of it. Up til now his solo shit has almost all been wretchedly abrasive punk. THis is quite the change of pace for him.

http://thedeadrones.bandcamp.com/

8. Quote Originally Posted by PaCrappa View Post
    Ha Drumstruck is such a classic! That was like a bonus feature back before there was bonus features. It was an extra on the VHS release of Tetsuo the Iron Man.
    I was pissed when I got the Tetsuo DVD and it didn't have Drumstruck on it.

9. Me too! We rented it a few years ago and I was talking up Drumstruck to the people I was with. Then it wasn't on there