Page 499 of 691 FirstFirst ... 485495497498499500501503513 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 6903

Thread: What Are You Listening to? Part 2

1. Two Norwegian black metal vets get extremely drunk, listen to all their Motörhead and Venom records and stumble into a recording studio to punch everyone in the dick.

Fugazi is the best.

I love Fugazi, but the bands those guys came from gave me unrealistic expectations. Like, how do you follow Rites of Spring? in before One Last Wish.

I listened to some weirdo promo 12" by Gang of Four earlier. Gang of Four is so wonderfully inaccessible. It's like they set out to make music that nobody should like.

I'm listening to Cuban Ballerina by Dead to Me right now, and you should be too. It's no One Many Army, but everything this guy does is pretty good.

3. How is this inaccessible?

Also what do you think of Joyce Manor?

This band really whispers to my Jimmies.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    How is this inaccessible?
    Because of Anarchist philosophizing set to a blend of punk and disco.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Also what do you think of Joyce Manor?
    That first song is pretty good. I'll check out more later.

6. Cool. I'm really liking Gang of Four. I'll check out Dead to Me, too.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Check out Toy Guitar while you're at it. Their 7" was one of my favourite releases of 2013.

I just found out they're still active. Makes me wonder what's going on with One Man Army.

Takako Minekawa - Roomic Cube.

If you dug the music in the Katamari games I bet you'll dig this too.

Blasting the Chronic. Currently "The Day the Niggaz Took Over"

Feeling weird about it like I always do. It’s time to rob and mob and break the white man off something lovely. I don't love them so them can't love me.

10. Nineties music.