Page 651 of 691 FirstFirst ... 637647649650651652653655665 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,510 of 6903

Thread: What Are You Listening to? Part 2

1. Considering that Pink Flag is among, if not my favorite albums ever, how I'm just now hearing this is beyond me. But better late than never I guess.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

this is legit my new fave track to bang right now.

https://soundcloud.com/gyamazawa/01-jump-man

this is my second.
    Last edited by JBNagis; 30 Jun 2017 at 03:32 AM.

3. That record starts off very solid, but now I'm going to blame you for overeating barbecue and coleslaw for lunch.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. This video is good too.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

so erect dick?

The break at 1:39 has been in my head for a few days now, but that's all. I could hear the whole song when I woke up this morning. I'm so glad this is over with.

Played with these guys back in 2004, btw. They rule. The most depressing thing I lost in Texas was my Cardinal Sin button.

This song was not stuck in my head for days, but it's still hot:

They came out of the breakup of Cadillac Blindside, which you should be listening to regularly:

Last edited by Josh; 01 Jul 2017 at 12:36 PM.

7. There was this band in the seventies that took fifties music and made it faster and louder. They shred so good, but they never really hit it off.

the best 1980s Sears store music ever

9. Nice.