Page 656 of 691 FirstFirst ... 642652654655656657658660670 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,560 of 6903

Thread: What Are You Listening to? Part 2

1. Been re listening to the Dead Weather.....album holds up!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Everyone always tries to get me to listen to Queens of the Stone Age. I always try, and it's just so boring.

3. You're boring.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I don't care. At least I only like good music.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I only like ...music [that I like].
    You're like a regular fucking Descartes.

Name:  IMG_7007.GIF
Views: 205
Size:  493.6 KB
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Everyone always tries to get me to listen to Queens of the Stone Age. I always try, and it's just so boring.
    yup. I liked their main one enough, but i could never get into their discography.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Josh Homme is just too full of himself for me to take seriously. I think Nick Oliveri kept him in check, and without him around, Homme jumped on the Billy Corgan ego train. Oliveri is a better vocalist too, his scream is phenomenal.

They're hit or miss. I can't think of a single album they've released where I don't skip songs.

But they're one of my favs for mainstream stuff. I'm glad I got to see their side project with John Paul Jones. I feel like he was the "hidden gem" of led zepplin.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I just came in here to ask the same thing. I picked it up on my way back from Atlanta.

Its pretty good. better than a lot of other shit you will find at an FYE. But it lacks some of the punch of the other albums imo
    The drums are oddly flat.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I'm glad I got to see their side project with John Paul Jones. I feel like he was the "hidden gem" of led zepplin.
    See, that band I enjoyed. I don't really ever put the album on, but I don't skip the songs when they come on in the car.

Led Zepplin is the best rhythm section maybe in history totally ruined by a vulgar white blues whiner shouting about his cock in all its various forms. It bums me out so hard.