Page 668 of 691 FirstFirst ... 654664666667668669670672682 ... LastLast
Results 6,671 to 6,680 of 6903

Thread: What Are You Listening to? Part 2

1. I know you're trolling, but both of them seem so cynical, the way they're so transparent about their message. This type of content used to be parody.

Since Disney owns everything, they should keep escalating and have these boys make official Spiderman/Elsa videos.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

2. Advertising is amazing. As much as I deplore those guys and know how morally bankrupt giving them money would be, I really want some of that merch.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

i will never click those videos

4. Been listening to some Norwegian stuff, mainly Mayhem.

5. What period?
    Boo, Hiss.

6. 80s to 90s

7. I was fortunate enough to be around when De Mysteriis was released, and it's a good album made amazing by Attila's vocals. The early stuff I find mostly unlistenable at this point.

I'm in the odd camp that thinks Ordo Ad Chao is their best work by faaaaaar.
    Boo, Hiss.

8. I've been listening to a lot of Inter Arma recently. This is my song of the year that didn't actually come out this year:

9. Have you heard the cavern?
    Boo, Hiss.

10. Michael Jackson feat. Janet Jackson- Scream
    "You're sellin' out souls, but I care about mine. I've got to get stronger and I won't give up the fight!"
    "Stop pressurin' me. Just stop pressurin' me. Stop fuckin' with me, make me wanna scream!"
    Good song to sum up how I feel about 2017.
    Last edited by gameoverDude; 19 Dec 2017 at 02:19 PM.