Page 670 of 691 FirstFirst ... 656666668669670671672674684 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,700 of 6903

Thread: What Are You Listening to? Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    A 1/4 reel is about $100 I think? That’s if you get the good stuff,and that’s right now.

I paid $280 for a 1” reel in 1996, and maybe $20 for the DAT tape for the 2 track master? Im not sure about that DAT price tbh.
    Well...its still an odd decision. I seem to remember the toys being shipped with tapes or records. Hasbro had to be really sure they were never going to do anything else with those masters.

I want to know what they recorded over it with.

snorks Christmas songs

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    A 1/4 reel is about $100 I think? That’s if you get the good stuff,and that’s right now.

I paid $280 for a 1” reel in 1996, and maybe $20 for the DAT tape for the 2 track master? Im not sure about that DAT price tbh.
    People are still doing this?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Recording to tape? Yeah, unless you’re shit.

6. Is there a benefit over digital?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

It depends, but yes.

Also, I’m not summarizing a 20 year debate. If you’re interested there is an impossible amount of stuff to read about.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Headphone Actor View Post
    I love both a whole lot, it’s really interesting to see how serious the bands were about the scene.

What was the documentary called? I’ve read a lot of the history, but I always love me a good documentary.
    Until the Light Takes Us

9. I love the guy who just presses play and dances with a beer for the whole song

10. Hey Josh, waddayathinkothis?