Page 685 of 691 FirstFirst ... 671681683684685686687689 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,850 of 6903

Thread: What Are You Listening to? Part 2

1. The new Daughters album is pretty great! Not as manic as their last one but much more atmospheric, and still has some really shrill guitar tones.

2. I like it, but it’s very slow and ponderous. Maybe to a fault.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. I agree. I prefer the pace of their previous album, but the last track on the new one might be the best thing they've ever done. It sorta sounds like a midway point between the 2 albums.

5. My wife showed me a YouTube video the other day of an Australian punk-rock band called “The Chats” and their song “Smoko”. At first glance/listen, it just seemed like a cheap “garage” video to go along with a standard punk anthem but after listening to the whole song, I haven’t been able to get it out of my head. My wife has always been a lot more into punk-rock than I have so I initially didn’t expect much when she told me how catchy it was. I’m sure some of you have heard it (Josh?), especially because it’s become quite a viral hit but if not, check it out:

6. I like it. Listening to their albums now.

I think this hit TNL a couple years back? Feels like it anyway.

Yeah, they're rad. Short doses.

8. There's a bit of a scene of shitty punk like that here, it's pretty hit and miss. It seems pretty rad until you realise how much of it is just conforming to an aesthetic.

Hey now, that's pretty good. If there's a ton of bands that sound like that please send links.

Her vocal production is basically the same as Lord Humongous yelling about dogs of war or whatever the fuck.

Whole album bangs