Page 4 of 691 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Listening to? Part 2

1. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    I'm wearing a mogwai shirt today. I haven't paid attention to them in years, though.
    Try listening to Mr. Beast. Very good album.

Btw, Mogwai finds people having sex to their music unsettling. Thought I'd get that in there.

You Turn the Screws - Cake.

3. I was so into Scritti Politti's second album when I was little. I remember I went back and bought their first record (all white cover with a little bee logo in the bottom corner). The album sucked, and there was one song where he sang something about "Cut the small talk and fuck me". This shocked and traumatized my little kid brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlep View Post
    Try listening to Mr. Beast. Very good album.

Btw, Mogwai finds people having sex to their music unsettling. Thought I'd get that in there.
    My shirt is rad, too. I think I mentioned it on here before. It just says "Blur: are shite". (I used to really like Blur back in the day. Don't really care either way now, but I think mogwai's attitude is hilarious.)

Maybe I'll check out this Mr. Beast, but prolly not. I have so much unopened crap. Some CDs I bought like seven years ago I haven't listened to yet.

4. You can give some here.

Dragonforce - My Spirit Will Go On.

5. The bubbling of my fishtank.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. Kraftwerk: Computer World

7. The new Muse CD.

8. Sigh - Curse of Izanagi
    "Have no fear of perfection. You'll never reach it." - Salvador Dali

9. Älgarnas Trädgård - Two Hours Over Two Blue Mountains with a Cockoo on Each Side, of the Hours... That Is

Post-rock bands with stupid long titles need to call it a day.

10. Scritti Politti - "Perfect Way"

All this Scritti Politti talk has made me pull out my fav song of theirs.
    http://i43.tinypic.com/2h2hzcx.gif
    Fight Like A Robot!