Page 387 of 691 FirstFirst ... 373383385386387388389391401 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 6903

Thread: What Are You Listening to? Part 2

Listening to a RSD release of some acoustic Taking Back Sunday songs. It is REALLY good. I was expecting it to be crap. A pleasant surprise to say the least.

I have 14 new records to listen to. I love the day after Record Store Day.

2. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. (we can only post 1 video per post now?)
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

nah. Post with the youtube tag

5. R.E.M.'s Green.

I remember haaaating it the first time through. "What did I buy?! None of this is catchy as 'Stand.' I've wasted my allowance!"

Then, each subsequent listen would reveal a new song that was actually... kinda damn good! Next thing I knew, I pretty much loved the whole thing. Ah, brings back so many memories. I only tossed it in because one of Sengoku Collection's songs totally reminded me of that one about the retarded kid. ("I'm not supposed to be like this.")

Last one I bought was Around the Sun, and man, can't remember a single tune. Oh snap, "You are the Everything" is on. Gotta go.

6. Hmm, maybe he's just sickly.

You didn't like World Leader Pretend? That's one of my favorites.

I loved the first five songs but that Wrong Child song with the different voices talking at the same time was like the worst thing I'd ever heard.

Took a quick peek at my iTunes and I didn't like Hairshirt either, but the rest are solid.
    Last edited by Mzo; 03 May 2012 at 01:26 AM.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. The only one I don't like is the California one at the end(ish).

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    SUDDENLY SEYMOUR
    Great movie! The Blu-ray is supposedly coming out this fall. "FEED me, Seymour!"

Currently listening to:

"Mowin' down emcees like I'm mowin' a lawn!" LOL, MCA you will be missed.
    ...because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet.