Page 677 of 691 FirstFirst ... 663673675676677678679681 ... LastLast
Results 6,761 to 6,770 of 6903

Thread: What Are You Listening to? Part 2

*fry eyes meme* So you're an asshole?

I gave it a listen. Intro and outroe sound a bit liek 1982 Children of the Damned. But the instruments are a lot cleaner and the composition is simpler. The singer sounds like Mike Mills of REM. I would say the distortion they're using sounds more like the current albums but those are even more complicated than this.

Also, no meeleeleeeleeleelee or singalong part like the original Children of the Damned.

Having said that, the first two Iron Maiden albums are far more punk. That song could also me a B side to a Ghost single.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    *fry eyes meme* So you're an asshole?
    Maybe so. But even without being the kind of Iron Maiden fan you are I was still close enough. It kinda sounds like pop punk Maiden, and I thought you Maiden types might enjoy it.

4. One of us did. I guess it's the one that could see the influence but wasn't expecting for a note for note rip off.

eh, its ok.

6. Rocks is the best Aerosmith album, correct?

I’m only listening to the catalogue for the first time, because of Josh’s pee pee tickling story.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

What's great is that he managed to paint the whole incident as "poor me" and it worked. It's Amaaaaaaaaaaazing™

8. I was reading his take on it. He says he was crying and snorting coke during the abortion. Then he dropped her back off with her parents.

Those 75-76 albums are dirty as shit now.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Oh and if my math is right, he knocked up a playboy bunny and had Liv less than a year latter...