Page 571 of 691 FirstFirst ... 557567569570571572573575585 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,710 of 6903

Thread: What Are You Listening to? Part 2

Various Artists - Flex Your Head. I am surprised I haven't listened to this before considering what it is.It's a cool slice of history, but I don't think I'll listen to it again any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Type Ryan View Post
    I do not. Email sent.
    On it.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Listening to this EP again. I have a very strong response to this song and I don't even know what the fuck he's saying. That break around 3:00, that one dude spazzing out, and up to four simultaneous guitar parts is more than anyone should be expected to deal with.

3. Sutek Hexen - Larvae

Very noise influenced black metal.
    Boo, Hiss.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Listening to this EP again.
    This is pretty good.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

The Delta 72 - Soul of a New Machine. I DO NOT LIKE THIS the way I liked their first recordings. It has extended weirdo parts and less lady vocals. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Type Ryan View Post
    This is pretty good.
    Right? Between Thee Michelle Gun Elephant, ROSSO and The Birthday, dude has a pretty good track record.

Wire - Pink Flag. It's alright, but I guess It has been built up so much I was expecting something akin to a religious experience. The Wire I remember is a bit weirder, but perhaps I'm confusing them with someone else.

7. Avenged Sevenfold with no vocals is totally fucking good. I wish their drummer didn't die.

8. That guy still posts here?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Wire - Pink Flag. It's alright, but I guess It has been built up so much I was expecting something akin to a religious experience. The Wire I remember is a bit weirder, but perhaps I'm confusing them with someone else.
    Bump it again a couple days. For real.

Their other records are way weirder and very different. I don't think they're bad, but I also don't think I've listened to any of them more than twice.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...