Results 6,591 to 6,600 of 6903

Thread: What Are You Listening to? Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Needs more King of Slime.
    love this.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I've been listening to Too Many Zooz all week. I ended up randomly watching a show Leo P popped up in in Toronto a few weeks ago. I had no idea who this fucking man possessed playing a saxophone was. So weird but fun as hell to watch perform. Unfortunately the drummer guy wasn't around. He would have been fun to meet too!

Their last album was one of their best IMO. New album is good (single is the standout) but it goes back to the heavily guttural trance-y chant thing they do so much. I enjoy it, but it's like... a once or twice a year binge.

Yeah, I bought all their stuff. Awesome get up and go music.

This is new york as fuck btw.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 10 Oct 2017 at 02:43 AM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

3. That was rad.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. That is some hot mess, goddamn! Goddamn, I said god damn!

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I've been listening to Too Many Zooz all week. I ended up randomly watching a show Leo P popped up in in Toronto a few weeks ago. I had no idea who this fucking man possessed playing a saxophone was. So weird but fun as hell to watch perform. Unfortunately the drummer guy wasn't around. He would have been fun to meet too!
    If these assholes rolled into my subway car like that after a long day of work I would go nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post

nsfw
    sounds like the theme to cities of gold

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    If these assholes rolled into my subway car like that after a long day of work I would go nuts.
    Pretty sure it was a little calculated to avoid people getting off work...it was like 3:30 AM! Who works that late?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

Your mother.

25% of new york? I've always heard they had a sizable number of night workers.