Page 664 of 691 FirstFirst ... 650660662663664665666668678 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,640 of 6903

Thread: What Are You Listening to? Part 2

1. One of my buddies came across this video:

It lead to me watching a bunch of their other videos, which lead to me going through all the great stuff - Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Pantera, etc. It's been mostly all I've heard lately. Really good for housework.

That sungura street musician that's been going around facebook has a new album out!

https://www.youcanthidefromthetruth.com/listen/
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    One of my buddies came across this video:

It lead to me watching a bunch of their other videos, which lead to me going through all the great stuff - Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Pantera, etc. It's been mostly all I've heard lately. Really good for housework.
    At first I thought sharing that video was a joke. I kinda still hope it was.
    But I guess I don’t see what’s so great watching a couple of guys fill 15 minutes with the same 4 statements over and over again.

4. If I wanted to watch something like that, I’d turn on any post foot/basket/base ball game interview show.

5. Yeah, but it's fun to see people excited about stuff you're excited about. I would love to see someone making insightful content, though.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

I enjoy seeing people get fired up about things that they might otherwise not.

Does this mean I'd watch a video of two buttcheeks-tier sweet potato motherfuckers watching a hip-hop video? No? I guess I'm racist.

I like their Sabbath video btw.

7. No, you just have Autism.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I enjoy seeing [black] people get fired up about things... I guess I'm racist.
    Yep
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

But I like the “old people react” videos too.

10. Waiting on "old black people react."