Page 535 of 691 FirstFirst ... 521531533534535536537539549 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 6903

Thread: What Are You Listening to? Part 2

I like that video too.

D.R.I. - Thrash Zone. This is rad. I never really gave the metal D.R.I. stuff a shot, and it's weirding me out that these songs are longer than 45 seconds, but it's a pretty killer album. It makes me want to skateboard.

2. Thrasher.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. When In Sides was released in 96 if you got one of the first issues it came with a bonus disc. I lost said disc forever ago and had been searching for a 28 minute long version of The Box. I finally fucking found it last night. This song goes to a lot of places, and I think the overall tone is sinister. I dig it a lot!

Edit: I think In Sides might be my favorite ambient/breaks album.
    Last edited by Chux; 22 May 2015 at 08:39 AM.

Well then. Guess this is going on my "go to sleep, you fucker" playlist.

Thanks

Unrelated

Do Make Say Think - Winter Hymn Country Hymn Secret Hymn

Have you ever been listening to Explosions in the Sky and thought "man, I wish there was a fucking saxophone"? If so, this is the band for you.

5. @3:55. It's manly to not be able to last long in the sack.

6. I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    @3:55. It's manly to not be able to last long in the sack.
    He uses that line in most live recordings, if not the studio one. I always interpreted it to mean 'I'll make you cum in five minutes.' Which is quite impressive, I must say.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. This new Refused record is a fucking joke.

Perfect example of why reunions are always a bad idea.
    Boo, Hiss.

I was afraid of that.

Reunions can work out just fine though. Every time the Rentals have done it it's been brilliant.

10. The Rentals and Ozma reunion in NYC was the best show I have ever seen in my life.