Page 679 of 691 FirstFirst ... 665675677678679680681683 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,790 of 6903

Thread: What Are You Listening to? Part 2

1. He took scoop di poop down, dammit.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. This video takes an interesting turn.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

in hindsight this could have been the last track on demon days

4. One of the best BGM tracks in Ys VIII & my favorite one. 11/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap
    I guess some stuff is starting to come out of Prince's vault. Here's the original version of Nothing Compares 2 U.
    Love it, thanks. It's AMAZING. Just wish he was still here today.

5. On the internet, nothing is sacred.

6. old

7. The Nine Inch Nails Downward Spiral SACD/CD Hybrid I ordered so I could test my S9000ES to see if it still plays SACD (that part of the laser assembly tends to burn out, like the CD part of PS2s) arrived yesterday so I’m listening to it on the way to work this morning.

Why I loved NiN since hearing Pretty Hate Machine in ‘90 (and up until The Fragile. Nothing I heard after that album sounded very good to me), the draw has always been the music and not the vocals. This is still an amazing set of albums to listen to (Further Down the Spiral was included as well). Reznor can build a wall of sound like no other. So much of what you’ll hear (or not hear) is so dependent on what you’re using to listen to the music. I hear shit in the car that I dont hear in headphones which is different than playing it on the stereo.
    Anyway, good shit.

Jealous, kinda? Is it a different mix/master? Is the SACD a surround sound mix?

I checked out slightly earlier than you, but Downward/Further Down are both super solid. And yeah, his vocals (and lyrics, lol) were never the draw for me either.

9. It is multi-channel and by all accounts What You Demo When Showing Off Your System.

10. This is from discogs:
    Disc 1 (Downward Spiral) is remixed and remastered in high resolution stereo and 5.1 surround sound (hybrid CD/SACD disc).

Disc 2 (Further Down the Spiral) with remixes, b-sides, demos and non-album tracks in stereo only (hybrid CD/SACD disc).