Page 683 of 691 FirstFirst ... 669679681682683684685687 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,830 of 6903

Thread: What Are You Listening to? Part 2

day one, would play.

2. "It's 65! Not 55, you crazy motherfuckers! It's 65 you got it?"

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    What obscure shooter soundtrack is this from?
    Actually, Housequake made me think more of throwing down the slam dunks on NBA Hangtime's rooftop court. Especially when I heard that "shock-a-lock-a-boom" in there. (So that may be where they got the idea for Boom-shaka-laka? Just wondering.) This song would've made a good licensed track for that stage.
    Last edited by gameoverDude; 15 Jul 2018 at 04:03 PM.

3. Holy Shit, this girl.

Boo, Hiss.

4. BEP are cashing in on the Leftploitation craze and it isn’t bad.

I like how this is the antithesis of Leftploitation, gets the same point across but subtle and non-dramatized.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    This video takes an interesting turn.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. You really need to get on this Hungarian tip.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Miho Hatori has a new EP out. It's only 5 songs/16 minutes, but it's really promising, some of the best stuff she's done in years.

7. Minor Threat.

8. Cool!

This is Stevie Ray Vaughan‘s first recording in 1970 at 15 - a smart-ass political protest folk tune. It makes me wish he had joined a punk band for a spell in the 70’s.

9. I stumbled across this band recently, and they're pretty solid. I haven't listened to some nice indie rock in a while, it's a good palette cleanser after a lot of noisy and heavy stuff . They also have a pretty good tiny desk concert which is worth checking out if you enjoy this.

10. Also, this might be the most appropriate Lemmy tribute ever: