Page 526 of 691 FirstFirst ... 512522524525526527528530540 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 6903

Thread: What Are You Listening to? Part 2

1. You'll dream better with this:

2. You know how hearing songs in commercials kind of ruins them? I found out that you can un-ruin them. I listened the entire Is This It album probably eight times in a row while working yesterday. You know how repeating a word over and over again empties it of its meaning (table table table table table table)? Repeating songs over and over again empties them of their associations. It's like degaussing your brain.

That's a fantastic record. It's so loose, you can tell they didn't really give a shit when they were recording it.

I saw that video on MTV back in the back in the, and was in my car driving to Tower Records with a twenty dollar bill before the next video even started.

Have you ever heard the demos?

4. I have not.

The bootleg is called "Lost Treasures" It's pretty good.

6. It is. The early live stuff is even looser. Second album is no slouch, either.

Yeah the strokes were ok. Until Angles. I never even bothered with comedown machine.

Oh wait I never heard the third album either.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

8. So, the new Offspring was terrible and I generally stay away from popular 90's bands. But, the new Manson album is quite nice.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Dramarama fucking rules. Why didn't anyone tell me before?

10. Have you really only now listened to them? I didn't care for the rest of that album, but that track is where blink's Dammit came from.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt