Page 644 of 691 FirstFirst ... 630640642643644645646648658 ... LastLast
Results 6,431 to 6,440 of 6903

Thread: What Are You Listening to? Part 2

Oh man, I am not digging the new White Reaper. The recording is WEAK. I liked it more when they sounded like they were recording on cassette in a tin walled shack in the backyard of the studio.

2. OK, but Mix-a-Lot's Seminar is pretty good. I thought that guy had one song.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. I dunno, I pretty much liked all of the Mack Daddy album.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. This is truly Patrician music.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Oh man, I am not digging the new White Reaper. The recording is WEAK. I liked it more when they sounded like they were recording on cassette in a tin walled shack in the backyard of the studio.
    I came here to post this same sentiment after listening to it yesterday. I don't mind the production, but I'm not feeling the generic shift. I don't recognize the band that made "Sheila" in most of these songs. "Little Silver Cross" in particular sounds like one of those highly skippable Tom Petty tracks.

"Judy French" is awesome, though.

I like listening to the first Brand New album, to hear them talk massive amounts of shit, and then listening to the first Taking Back Sunday album to hear them counter it.

Quote Originally Posted by brand new
    I've got a twenty dollar bill that says no ones ever seen you without makeup.
    Quote Originally Posted by taking back sunday
    I've got a twenty dollar bill that says you're up late night starting fist fights versus fences in your backyard.

Roy Orbison's songs are so complicated that you don't even notice. They're also impossibly sad, and delivered with a voice so powerful yet still so vulnerable that I want to jump off my roof. I will *never* be that good.

Jumping four octaves over the course of a few bars, while remaining musical, and serving the song, isn't something normal humans can do. I can't really think of anyone else that can do it.

9. agreed.

10. Let's be honest here, is there a better hip hop record?