Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Screw video games

1. Payment sent for the MSPD

2. If Bandit doesn't take the LCS I could use it. You up for shipping to Japan? I'd pay for the shipping obviously. I'd also take Dead Rising off your hands then too.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    If Bandit doesn't take the LCS I could use it. You up for shipping to Japan? I'd pay for the shipping obviously. I'd also take Dead Rising off your hands then too.
    Its yours. I was just curious as to what it was. I even told him to contact you .

4. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    Its yours. I was just curious as to what it was. I even told him to contact you .
    Awesome, yeah Glitch I'll take LCS and Dead Rising plz.

5. Shipping all the first orders today. Most of the stuff should arrive early next week (except for you, bbobb, whose long-ass Japanese address I had to write down on five different forms They said your stuff would be guaranteed by the 8th of Feb).
    Last edited by Glitch; 30 Jan 2007 at 02:30 PM.

6. Sweet thanks.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Giltc'h View Post
    Shipping all the first orders today. Most of the stuff should arrive early next week (except for you, bbobb, whose long-ass Japanese address I had to write down on five different forms They said your stuff would be guaranteed by the 8th of Feb).
    LOL Thanks man.

Yeah, they like to make you write shit over and over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    You are making a terrible mistake.
    Thats horseshit. I've never missed anything I've sold.

You'll get over it, and then you'll feel like a dumbass for keeping it all for so long.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post

You'll get over it, and then you'll feel like a dumbass for keeping it all for so long.
    Truth.

I sold all my shit before I came here and I don't regret it at all.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post

I've probably sold over a thousand games in the past year and haven't looked for one of them, longingly, yet.

I still have about that much to go, if not more.