Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Screw video games

1. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    I've probably sold over a thousand games in the past year and haven't looked for one of them, longingly, yet.
    I think there's stuff on this list that Glitch bought from me, and I certainly don't regret it.

Of course, the pricing is pretty crazy, but...

2. Very crazy on a lot of that stuff. Give me a ring when you actually want to get rid of some of the more common games.

Six dollars for a snes Madden!
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. Thanks Gitlch, I got MGS2s today!

4. All these games and not a single import? Meh.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Tsubaki View Post
    All these games and not a single import?
    I take pride in that.

Gran Turismo Concept 2001 Tokyo :-(

6. Still havent received my cards yet. I'm surprised mine hasnt received sinc eme and kof live in the same state.

7. I got my stuff. Thanks Glitch.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Shit, bandit, sorry man =/

Let me know if it doesn't come within the next day or two.

9. How the hell did a package get to Japan so fast? I want my shit from the UK to get here already.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    How the hell did a package get to Japan so fast? I want my shit from the UK to get here already.
    EMS between the US and Japan is damned efficient.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.